Winter on the Mongolian Steppe
From 420 USD
We are inviting you in this authentic extraordinary Winter on the Mongolian Steppe!
The winter in Mongolia considered to be long and cold, which gives an opportunity to enjoy fun activities from November to February those adventurers. Nomadic life style differs from season to season. We will get to experience unique hospitality of nomadic winter. Therefore, there are special chores which happen only in winter such as making milk tea from ice of rivers, dog sledding on the frozen river and more on. Experiencing how nomadic people busily prepare for spring is interesting because livestock give births in first month of spring.
Holiday style: family, herder’s life style in winter.
Winter on Mongolian Steppe Tour Highlights
- Visiting Chinggis Khaan statue
- Riding horse to Aryapala Meditation Temple in National Park
- Dog sledding for a day
- Sunrise hiking
- Ice climbing /optional/
- Local meal
- Staying in a Mongolian ger
Day 1: UB / Chinggis Khan Statue and Terelj National Park
Day 2: Terelj National Park- experiencing nomad’s day.
Day 3: Terelj National Park- dog sledding.
Day 4: Terelj National Park- horse riding
Day 5: Terelj National Park / Ulaanbaatar
What to prepare:
- Warm sweaters
- Warm gloves, hats and scarf
- Warm socks and layers
- Head torch /The day light is limited in winter/
- Personal hygiene products
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation in Terelj
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Deel /Traditional clothes which will cover your whole body/
- Winter boots /warm boots made out of reindeer fur/
- English speaking local certified guide
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees to museum or temples
- International air tickets
- Meals and beverages not mentioned above
- Early check-in and late check-out charges from the hotel
- Personal travel insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, tipping etc.
Please ask detailed itinerary and costing. Thank you.
⇒ More Read:
Book your shorter Winter on Mongolian Steppe Tour here: