This tour allows you to experience Mongolian culture on a completely different, more intimate level. Learn horse riding, Mongolian archery from the foundation level. Then, combine these amazing traditional practices with traditional mounted horse archery on this Horse Archery Tour in Mongolia.
For this 7-day 6-night tour you will visit the Mongolian National History Museum, enjoy an authentic folk concert in Ulaanbaatar city, the capital of Mongolia. Taking a morning local train we will then head to Dulaan town, from there to the home of our Archery Master near the mountain of Dulaan. The Archery Master has an incredible collection of ancient weapons, so on top of learning archery as well as horse riding from him, you will also see priceless items of Mongolian History.
After a small competition with professional horse archers and applying what you have learned, you can go souvenir shopping and explore Ulaanbaatar city.
Make your own trails with Nomadic Trails!
- Receive private training from an Archery Master
- Horse riding, archery practices from the foundation
- Apply what you have learned to mounted archery practices
- Go on a local train journey to a local town
- Visiting beautiful destinations of Mongolia
- Go on a tour in the capital of Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar city
- Compete in a local horse archery competition