Golden Eagle Festival takes Western Part of Mongolia in 3 different places in the mid, end of September, and the beginning of October in Mongolia.
1. 15-16 September 2021 Local Golden Eagle Festival
2. End of September 2021
3. October 2021 Main Golden Eagle Festival
Why Local Golden Eagle Festival?
For this specific tour, you will be a part of the “15-16 September 2021 with up to 35-40 Kazakh participants and their magnificent golden eagles in Altai village in Western Mongolia.
Among those three Golden Eagle Festivals, this “Nomadic Games” festival is the youngest but enjoyed locally in Altai town (5 000 inhabitants), Mongolia. It is organized by Nomadic Trails company in collaboration with the local Eagle Hunters community the 5th time now in 2021.
For those who enjoy more local/smaller festivals with fewer tourists, this is the perfect trip.
This festival is smaller in size than the other two Festival, with more equine games such as Horse archery, female horse riders competitions. This festival for sure will allow you a much more up-close experience and local feeling by walking in the crowds of locals than tourists with big cameras. Be a part of this colorful festival full of traditional costumes with Kazakh and Mongolian tribes.
Find us on Instagram
For more information:
Please visit Local Golden Eagle Festival FAQ section for more info.
- Enjoy the epic scenery of Western Mongolia
- Enjoy an evening with a traditional folk concert, with talented throat singers, skilled dancers and enchanting contortionist.
- Exprience the hospitality of a local nomad family
- Be a part of a local Golden Eagle Festival of the Great eagle Masters
- Witness unique games such as Horse archery and female horse riders competitions.