Reindeer Herders Tribe Tour in Winter.
This Winter Reindeer Tour Mongolia 6-night 7-day trip to the Reindeer herders has been one of the Nomadic Trails’ signature tours since 2007.
Whenever the cold weather swings around, our travel daydreams tend to fluctuate between two very different types of vacations. Famous sites include the frozen Khuvsgul Lake and Ulaan Taiga National Park where Reindeer Herders Tribe are but truly, every single acre of the park is worth seeing in person. Visit during the winter to avoid the crowds and see the landscapes fill with steam from the thermal features.
Unravel history, culture, and the way of life of the Dukha that still remains largely an enigma. A rare opportunity to immerse yourself in the ancient culture and wisdom of the Dukha people.
During our Winter Reindeer Herders tour, you will spend 2 unforgettable days at a Dukha winter settlement; a rare opportunity to immerse yourself in the ancient culture and wisdom of the Dukha. Gain insight into relationships between the Dukha and their reindeer. For more read related with Winter Reindeer Tour Mongolia:
- Nomadic Trails Reindeer Herders Tour Mongolia
- The Best Reindeer Herders Photos
- Mongolia in My Camera by Sandra Henri
- Reindeer Festival Mongolia
- My kind of unforgettable Mongolia travel
For more amazing photographs, follow our Social Media! We post weekly.
If you have more questions, please visit FAQ.
Create Your Own Trails to one of the most attractive places in Mongolia.
- Epic scenery of snowy southern edge of Siberia
- Witness the winter life of a nomad Reindeer herder Tribe
- Enjoy the hospitality of a local family
- Be a part of “ Everyday life activities of Nomads”, such as making dairy products
- Meet face to face with the reindeer tribe shaman
- Relax with the stunning view of Khuvsgul Lake, the blue Pearl of Mongolia
- Go Horse Sledding with us on the translucent ice of the blue Pearl of Mongolia